CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Park days...

Last week I found a new addiction...selling old kids clothes, blankets, bedding, toys, etc. to a local consignment shop! Of course, while I was there Logan and Grant spotted these super cool Batman shirts, that they just had to have! Lucky for them I made a few bucks that day...so I got them each one. Now, if I could only get them to wear something else!
22 days until Logan starts Kindergarten! He is SO excited...every time we pass his school he informs me that "there is my new school...Alta Murrieta"!
Here we are, back at Harveston for a Playdate with a few friends! This is, Logan, Dylan, Grant, and Jack! Who needs a Playset...jumping off the wall is just as entertaining!
Grant and Jack watching the "biggER" boys!


0 comments: