CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day!

One of these days i'll get this right...but for now...here is our 4th of July Celebration, starting at the end! We had some friends over for a BBQ, and water fun! The Donley's were kind enough to bring over their super fun Inflatable Water Slide, so we set it up, along with our little pool, and let the kids go to town! This is them finishing off the night with FireCracker Popsicles!
Me and my some of my new friends! This is Michelle, Deena, me (of course), and Melissa! I have always been blessed with the most amazing friends...i'm always so thankful and blown away by the wonderful friendships God has given me!
BEFORE we had our BBQ, we went to Front Street in Temecula for a good old 4th of July Parade. NOT the best parade we've ever seen...but heck, we got a couple cute pictures from it!
Drew's First 4th of July! What a face!

0 comments: