CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Backyard Campout!!

Last week, while I was on my Steering Retreat for Mop's, Sam put his tent up in the backyard one afternoon, and let the boys play in it! Ever since, they've been begging to have a backyard campout! SO...tonight, its happening! Hence the reason I am actually able to finally catch up on this blog!!
No...Drew is not spending the night out there with the big boys...but before I put him down I had to get a picture of him and daddy in the tent!
Logan and Grant with their Flashlights...making shadow shapes on the top of the tent! They were so excited when they heard daddy was putting the tent up, i'm surprised they ever got to sleep! BUT, its 1215am...and I haven't heard a peep out of them!
I just love that they will have fun memories like this to look back on! My babies are so blessed with such an AWESOME daddy...think I kinda lucked out too!
Goodnight boys,
I love you!!

4 comments:

The Corbett's said...

Ya Kel!!!! Welcome back! :) The boys are all getting sooo big. We miss you guys lots and LOVE to see what you have been up to. And I agree you do have a good guy :)

The Williams Family said...

YEAH, finally some new posts! THANK YOU! Loved it!!!!! See you on the 16th!

Max the Dog said...

Lady, you SERIOUSLY need to post something new! Auntie Lisa needs to know how the boys are doing!!

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content concerning the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is
in fact a nice article, keep it up.

Here is my blog post - Auravie Review