CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby...

On October 5th, Logan celebrated his 5th birthday!! I can hardly believe that its been 5 years since we've been blessed to have him in out lives! And yet...I also can't remember what life was like before him?! We celebrated his birthday with a Pirate Party here at our home on September 29th...early, so that I could "relax" before Drew's arrival! Logan had a great time with his "new" friends here in Murrieta! Then on his actual birthday, he couldn't wait to go to school, and share doughnuts with his classmates! His teacher really goes all out with the kids...so he came home with a birthday sticker, crown, and lots of happy memories of the kids, and Mrs. Hinckley making a big deal out of the fact that he was "the birthday boy"!
All in all, I think it was a perfect Golden Birthday!

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

Kelly,
I forgot Logan and Chase share the same birthday! I can't imagine Chase as a 5 year old. God bless you as you prepare for Drew!
Love, Jen Reynolds

The Williams Family said...

Happy Birthday, Logan! Isn't it grand to be FIVE? Looks like your pirate party was a hit! Why didn't you pick Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty as a theme? I just don't get boys. - Verity