CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

ARRR Mateys!

This year for Halloween Logan and Grant both decided to dress up like "Pirates". So, I started my online search a month ago...just to be sure their costumes came on time, and fit...one less thing to worry about in the event that I was delivering a baby while they were out
Trick or Treating!
Grants costume arrived first...and he LOVED modeling it for everyone...himself included!
I love hearing him say in his sweet voice, "me a PIWATE mommy"!
A very cute "piwate" I might add!

In years past we have always taken the kids to a Harvest Festival at church. This year however, since our church is a little too small to host one, we decided to hang out in our own neighborhood...this is a shot of some of our neighbors, the ones we went door to door with! I couldn't get over just how many kids were out in our area alone! The boys had a blast filling up their bags, and when we were all done, our neighbor Toby set up a little Halloween party in her garage! So much fun! As an added bonus, we had Memaw, Gigi, Uncle Josh and Auntie Veronica along for the evening!

2 comments:

Max the Dog said...

Auntie Lisa thinks those Piwates are SOOOO cute!!! Good job, Kel! =)

Stef said...

The piwates are too cute!!!