CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Our trip to Sea World!




On our way home from Family Camp, we, along with a few other families from Flipside decided to take a trip to Sea World! It was Grants first time, and we had a blast! Here are just a couple of shots from our date with Shamu!
While we were there, we picked up Fun Passes...so any of you who would like to take a trip down, we'd love to tag along! I'm a little nervous to brave an amusement park alone with the boys...but if I had another mom along for the ride, I think I could handle it!!
Notice that Logan has his Map in hand...everytime we decided on where to go, we had to pull the stroller over to a curb and find it on the Map! In true Logan fashion, he held onto that thing until it fell apart. Or at least until Grant got ahold of it, and tore it apart!








I just LOVE this picture, so I thought i'd post it! The boys were in awe...heck, I was! What a beautiful creation! We could have sat and watched this for hours! Awesome!

1 comments:

Stef said...

That is such a good picture!!! I think it would be fun to do a field trip to Sea World during the summer...