CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Family Camp 2007!


This weekend our family went to Flipside's Family Camp for our 3rd time! And I think I speak for all of us when I say that this was by far our favorite! The boys had so much fun hanging out with their Rancho Cucamonga friends! And we did too!
This is a picture of us at the Campfire Saturday night! The boys got there first taste of a s'more...their daddy's favorite dessert!





We had a wonderful time playing with our friends...but i'd have to say that the "Taylor family Highlight" was that Logan learned to ride a bike!! All it took was getting him his own, that he was excited about, and like Magic..it finally happened! This is a pic of him on his new bike..."about Spiderman!", as he would say!









Grant couldn't be left out! So here is a shot of him, riding his own bike! Don't have a clue who's big kid helmet he is wearing...but he looks awful cute in it, doesn't he!?

When Logan heard that we were going to get to play in the pool he immediately went to his dresser, pulled out his swim trunks, and carried them around for the rest of the week! We slept with them, prayed for them, and talked constantly about how when we got to family camp we were going to play in the "cool"!! Poor kid had to wait a full day after we got there before he even got to break them in! I'm pretty sure he'd say it was worth the wait though! 3 pools were blown up, and all of the kids had a blast! Here is a shot of Logan in the pool with his favorite girl, Haley Joy!



Here is a shot of Grant's friend...Unta, or Hunter, as his mommy calls him! I asked him to hold my hand while we walked back to our cabin after some playtime at the park...and he immediately ran to Hunter and grabbed his hand! I couldn't resist the shot! I love watching the boys develop lasting friendships! It will be fun to have a shot like this, minus the hand holding, of them 10 and 15 years from now! Hopefully we'll still be making memories like this weekend at Family Camp then!
Logan is already asking if we can go back to Family Camp...so next year, count us in!! We'll even qualify for a 2 room cabin, thanks to the growing bun in my oven!!









4 comments:

The Corbett's said...

We were so glad we got to spend some time with you guys!! Props for Logan on riding his bike!!!

The Williams Family said...

So glad you all had a great time! Awesome photos! =)

Stef said...

What cute kids those are! And I do mean yours too :) heehee

I love that picture of Grant and Hunter!!! I want a copy of that one :)

The Burnham's said...

they are so cute! getting so big! I hope we can hang out when I visit CA again.