CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day!

Friday May 9th...Myself, Melissa, and Colleen...in a limo, on our way to Glen Ivy for a very special Mother's day surprise!!
For Mother's Day this year Sam thought he would surprise me with a "Day Off"! The plan was for me to just follow his lead, by being ready to go Friday morning, and he would have all the details planned. Fortunately for him, I was onto the fact that something was up...and had to "ruin" the surprise by reminding him that Logan had a Mother's Day program at 11am that I just couldn't...wouldn't miss. SO...last minute change of plans...I ride with the girls down to Glen Ivy...Sam picks me up...I go to the progam, and then head back up the 15fwy for a day of fun with my gal pals!
Me and my sweet baby!
This is apparently Logan and Mrs. Hinckley's special hug! She greats the kids with a hug every morning...and noticed one day that when Logan hugs, he picks up his right foot. She thought it was so cute, that it became a "thing"! Now everytime he goes to hug her he just giggles! He is going to miss her next year...but Grant is in for a real treat!

0 comments: