CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ladies Man...

The first thing people say when they see Drew is..."he's SO small"...I don't think its that he's really all that small, he was already at 8lbs 5oz at his appointment last week, I think its just that this time goes by SO quickly that we forget just how little and precious new babies are...so as hard as it is with 3 boys to care for now, i'm trying my hardest to savor every second of this newborn stage, cause I know in the blink of an eye he is going to be running around this house with his big brothers!
There is just something about a sleeping baby that is so peaceful, don't you think?
I just love pictures of my babies sleeping...so I have alot of them!
Anybody want to put their two cents in as to who he looks like?
I love hearing what everyone else's opinion!

3 comments:

laura said...

Me ;-)
He's so precious.

Carrie said...

In the Ladies Man shot, he looks a lot like Sam! What a handsome boy!

The Corbett's said...

Oh my gosh that is a cute kid!!!!!