CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Beach Trip...







A few Saturdays ago, after the boys naps, we decided to get out of the house, and head to the beach. Lucky for us, Gigi, aka: Mom, and Dusti, lives in Corona Del Mar! So, instead of heading to just any beach, we dropped in for dinner!

















We couldn't be that close to the ocean however, without letting the boys feel the sand beneath their toes, and hear the crashing waves...so we pulled over, and got out for an hour of fun!













It was really cold! But the boys had a blast searching for sea shells, and sand crabs! Plus it gave us an opportunity to get some really cute pictures of the boys! I know I see them everyday...but when I see them in pictures, I can't believe how big my babies are getting!
Thanks Gigi for dinner...and Finding Nemo!

2 comments:

The Williams Family said...

YEAH, new posts!!! And I agree, your boys are so cute!! I miiisss you guys!

Megan said...

Great family outing!!!! Pretty soon it will be with three!!!